Goa Short Trip
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Destination Covered: Goa
The ‘3 Days Trip to Goa’ package is an ideal option for holidaymakers to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
The journey will start with the exploration of Old Goa churches such as The Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.Later, you will visit the famous North Goa beaches such as Anjuna, Baga and Calangute beach.
The final day of this tour is dedicated to the exploration of Colva Beach, a popular place in South Goa. Read the itinerary given below.
- Visit the Old Goa churches such asBasilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier
- Visit the North Goa beaches- Anjuna, Baga and Calangute
- Enjoy the party scene at Tito’s Bar
- Visit the famous Fort Aguada
- Visit the local markets of Anjuna-traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs
- Visit the Colva Beach
Upon your arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for a pre-booked stay.
The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
Goa is also known for its massive forts which were built by Indian rulers and Portuguese colonies which settled in Goa in the 15th century. Besides, you can visit the famous ‘Fort Aguada’ whose major portions have been converted into a luxury hotel.
Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
The 2nd day of your 3 days tour to Goa is dedicated to the exploration of North Goa beaches.
The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing.
Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa. Proceed towards the Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping.
Dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
On the 3rd day of your Goa Trip, you will head straight towards South Goa. Colva is a popular beach in South Goa. The beach is home to shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries.
Have some fun and laze around as the day will mark the end of your holiday in Goa.
You will be assisted in smooth transfer to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey.
- Accommodation on Double Occupancy basis.
- Daily Breakfast as mentioned above in the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire Car ( for 02 Guests) & Maruti Ertiga ( for 04 & 06 Guests)/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 31st Mar 2016 ( Except Long Weekends, Christmas, New Year Period )
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel Check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- These Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals.
- You can choose hotels of your own choice besides the above quoted and we will customize and adjust the package accordingly.